Saturday, March 20, 2010

Easter Card 2010



This is my first post on this blog. I currently live in Kansas City but my family is in Atlanta. We moved here a year ago and this is our second winter here. It is March 20th and I just got back from spending two weeks in Atlanta with my kids and grandkids. Imagine my surprise when it started snowing last night about 9:00 and it is 4:00 on Saturday afternoon and it still hasn't stopped! The prediction is for another 3 inches or so. It was 59 degrees yesterday!!

This turn in the weather has given me time to make my first entry. This card is one of the cute Easter cards my card class will be making on Thursday evening. I used One Heart One Mind (Pink Lemonade) paper.......... I LOVE OHOM paper and use it all the time.

I used the Martha Stewart border punch and the "Happy Easter" is part of the Hero Arts set - "April". The adorable Easter chick is from Elzybells Art Stamps, Ltd (E0090 Daisy Canopy). The cute pink flower I found at Hobby Lobby in the Easter section in a large bag for $1.00. the small white flower is a FloraDoodles jeweled flower that I picked up at Archivers. I used colored pencils to color the images. The bling under the "Happy Easter" is from Paper Studio.

List of supplies:

All paper - One Heart one Mind (Pink Lemonade)
Martha Stewart scalloped punch
Stamps: Elzybells Art Stamps (Daisy Canopy)
Hero Arts - Month April
Flowers: Hobby Lobby Easter crafts in a bag
Flora Doodles While jeweled in a bag

Misc. Colored pencils to color the image.

The bling is from Paper Studio.

I'm off to go play in the snow! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.!!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome Melodie to the Blogging World!!! Your cards are super adorable and I cannot wait to see more of your work! I wish I could come and participate at your classes.
    Have a blessed day!
    Hugs,
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete