Monday, October 18, 2010

















Hi everyone......I can't believe that it has been a month since I posted last. I'm still struggling with my foot and last week they sent me for an MRI. I should hear something soon.

I made these quick and easy Halloween cards last week. Had to keep it simple so I could sit in my recliner and color the images with my copic markers. I heat embossed the spiderweb with black detail embossing powder, embossed the orange paper with my Cuttlebug empossing folder and the "Trick or Treat" came from a Makaing Memories foam stamp set that I found at Tuesday Morning.

Hope your Halloween cards are coming along.....don't wait too long.

Mel

1 comment:

  1. Well.....I can't wait to get MINE in the mail then. :P

    or at least look at Esther and Micah's

    ReplyDelete