Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring Has Sprung


This is a card inspired by my friend Deb Cade here in Kansas City. I got the paper at Archivers and the stamp was purchased by Deb at Hobby Lobby. On this card I wanted to let the paper do the talking for itself.....The hardest part of this card was cutting out the 12 images after I stamped it. Spring seems to have sprung here in Kansas City. The trees are budding and my day lillies are coming up. I see daffodils everywhere and everyone seems to have come out of hibernation. We got our last snow last year around April 15th so we're not out of the woods yet but I am definitely feeling that my hibernation period is over! I actually got out yesterday and worked in the yard. Going with some friends to brunch today for Easter Sunday and then to a movie. I really miss my grandchildren on the holidays that I cannot be with them, and Easter is particularly hard because when we were in Atlanta, I always made a big deal out of Easter. Our Easter egg hunts were always so much fun. Have a great Easter 2010.


Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment